26 June 2011

Knitwear Festival


Winter break is here! It was the last day of school yesterday, fourth day of winter and second to the last day of the Fest Malhas. Off we went to Jacutinga to buy sweater and watch the fashion show. The pavillion was jampacked with both locals and tourists who were drooling to grab quality but real cheap knitwear.



Ended up buying these items, a cream and gold crochet vest (Tricot Minas) and a skirt (Stela Maris). So where is my new sweater? Next month will head to Jacutinga again for another winter shopping. Off-season winter deals usually start after the festival. There are still few classic pieces that I want in my closet this season.

On my mind now is the ensemble I´ll be creating with these new buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...