27 June 2011

French Bread Leftover

Who doesn´t hate stale bread? Especially french bread that stays less crisp the way it´s supposed to be. In my effort to combat bed weather (10 degrees) and laziness today, I stayed in the kitchen the whole afternoon and one of the recipes I did is this pizza bread from weekend leftover.

 french bread cut into halves

 spread tomato sauce on top

 mozzarella, "frios" (cold cuts), oregano and olive oil as complementary ingredients

 bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes

 ready to serve pizza..rich in flavor and calories

my inspiration..yellow roses at the dining table..collected this from the chapel last Thursday after Corpus Christi Celebration...(well, they were just to threw them..so I brought them home)..silly kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...