28 September 2010
Surviving in This Crazy World
From a card that was sent by my sister. I find it really interesting so allow me to share it.
As per author Donna Fargo, below are the 10 Rules :
1. YOUR LIFE IS YOUR LIFE. Take responsibility for it. Protect it, cherish it, appreciate it, enjoy it. Above all, don't waste it.
2. PRAY A LOT. Ask God for guidance and forgiveness when you need it. It will help you move the roadblocks that keep you stuck.
3. With every important action you're considering, think about how you'll feel afterward. Settle important issues before you get taken by suprise and do something that you'll be soory for.
4. Never try to persuade others to do something they're not comfortable with, and don't allow yourself to be coerced against your own will either. We have our own needs and voices, something could be right for one and not right for another.
5. ALWAYS BE WHO YOU ARE. Learn from others, but don't try to be a clone of someone else. Find your own truth.
6. Treat others as you want to be treated, not as you are treated. You'll feel better knowing you did the right thing.
7. WHen you don't know what to do for someone in need who is reaching out, pray and believe that God will allow them to discover whatever will help.
8. Remeber that preventing a problem is always easier that fixing one, especially when it comes to your health.
9. Don't just talk to be talking. If you don't know something, dont try to make somehting up. Talking too much can get you in trouble.
10. At all times, find something to be thankful for.