04 August 2010

MY SHOPPING LIST for SPRING/SUMMER 2011





Down to last few days of season ender sale everywhere. Next week most of the stores will start displaying spring/summer 2011 collections. Here is my shopping list come the hot season. These are non-negotiable. Meaning I really must have it to survive the heat and just be cool, trendy and stylish for spring/summer 2011.
1. White tank top - Preferably Hering or Zara. Cheap and light fabric.

2. Colored light plain shirt - When giving classes I guess I couldn't wear a white tank top. Not appropriate for a teacher.

3. Black gladiator sandals - Why black?Adding basic color to what is already in my closet. Got a gold with turquiose accent.

4. Swimwear - I wouldn't pass this year without hitting the beach (coz last yr we made it pass). I miss the waves, the sand and going around just wearing almost nothing re 2-piece swimwear. Of course a bikini-worthy body is also a must. Last year my husband told me like "how can we go to the beach if you're not in shape?". I've been working out regulary for the longest time. Hopefully i'll be worthy of bikini at least for my husband/personal trainer.

5. Ruffled white mini-skirt - This will be so cool for carnival party nights or reveillion (new year) party.

6. Cut-off denim shorts - A versatile item. A reasonable escape from jeans (I hate denim pants really). Can be paired with any top. Plain. collared, crop etc. Very flexible with footwear also. Slippers, wedge, flats, pumps.

There are a lot of items I still need for summer re accessories, Gowns and dresses (wedding season). The six items above are the ones I would prioritize when hitting the stores. The rest, will check as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...