06 May 2012

No Make-up Look


Revealing my daily no make-up look and what products made it. 

1. Clinique Palette - darkest color of eyeshadow for my eyebrows and all the rest as eye shadows, blush and        the lighter shade of lippies. thanks to my sister for sponsoring.

2. L ´oreal Glam Bronze Sun Radiance Trio (Brunette) - for that natural glow. from duty free Istanbul, 12 euros

3. Boticario Intense Lipstick Matte Effect (131) - as a base for clinique lipstick from the palette above, Brazil R$ 14,00.

Aside from the above products I also use Maybelline Mascara (volume) and Payot Black Eyeliner Pencil (apply quite thinly).

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful! I love your blog and I follow you!

    This is my web site: http://fioccorossofuoco.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...